INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL PROGRAM
For the new health care facilities, Agon will cover the following phase:
- Infection prevention and control, considerations in the design phase
- Infection prevention and control considerations in the construction and infrastructure phase.
- Selection of top medical, sterilization and treatment equipment for rapid, safe and reliable services
- Selection and recruitment of qualified personnel
- Build the infection control polices and procedure that will be followed.
- Full Training and certification plan for the team
- Accreditation Phase (National and International)
Existing facilities, Agon will provide services as follows:
- Conduct a gap analysis study for the current infection control procedures and system
- Budgeted Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) plan will be issued to correct all the current
- gaps in the system and preventing anticipated hazards
- Issue all the missed procedures and system
- Training and coaching plan to build up an IPC team
- Accreditation Phase (National and International), if required.